Buymedia is looking for a seasoned Client Relation Manager to manage our relationships with the Belgium’s leading publishers and media buyers. The position is full time and based in the company’s headquarters in Brussels. This is a great opportunity to join a company defining a new space in the online and print advertising industry.
The Client Relation Manager is responsible for servicing all aspects of clients’ accounts from implementation to training and all ongoing concerns. The Client Relation Manager will play a critical role in driving overall client satisfaction and therefore the general success of the business.
- Enable our publisher customers to optimize their operational processes using the Buymedia platform
- Enable our media buyer and advertiser clients to onboard the Buymedia platform swiftly
- Oversee the Buymedia implementation process, from kick-off through launch
- Train clients on the Adlogix product
- Seek out new opportunities for improvement based on user feedback
- Compile performance evaluations for each client, highlighting the value Buymedia adds
- Serve as clients’ primary contact, providing them with insight and advice regarding every aspect of their account
- Ensure the satisfactory resolution of all support requests
Skills and experience required:
- Candidate should speak at least Dutch and French in addition to English
- Deep understanding of the advertising industry, preferably from the perspective of a publisher and/or media buyer
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, being capable of conveying an issue clearly, making points concisely and ensuring all sides understand each other
- Client management skills
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving this new business to success in the advertising space
- High level of initiative to get resolution and drive improvements to the business
Adlogix – the company developing and operating the buymedia platform, is an online advertising technology company enabling advertising transactions betweern publishers and advertisers.
The Brussels-based, privately-held company was founded in 2007 by Allan Segebarth and Jean-Jacques Courtens, who have broad experience in online advertising operations and software development.
Applicants with recommendations are preferred. Referrals through network preferred.